Brie has been there with you through the good times and the bad. It is the one thing we can not resist when it is put in front of us and I get asked all the time to make this for friends and fam. If you need a break from getting bikini ready, take a bite of this warm luscious oven-baked brie, because sometimes, it’s ok to cheat (with food).
- 1 wheel of cow’s milk Brie
- 1 large round loaf
- 4 large mushrooms
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 1 small white onion
- Small bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by chopping your mushrooms in to whole slices and julienning sundried tomatoes and white onion.
- Chop parsley and add all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Unwrap the brie and measure it on top of the bun.
- Cut around the brie into the loaf so it will fit nicely into it.
- Once cut, remove the middle of the bread and save for later.
- Place your brie in the loaf on a pan and add your toppings on top.
- Put the brie in for about 15-20 minutes or until it looks like its about to burst
- Slice remaining bread into bite size bits.
- Take out of the oven, place on large plate and serve.
Enjoy, we won’t tell.